Thursday, July 19, 2007

Being the best you can be...

I been doing some thinking.

I have been reminded that we as humans should never be completely comfortable where we are. You always got to strive to be the best person that you can be all day everyday. Even someone like Harpo who has the money, talent, love life, and God knows whatever else, has to strive towards the mark of perfection. Every human is flawed in some aspect so there is NO ONE who can't stand to be better, NO ONE!

You don't move your body, you'll lose your ability to move....
You don't mediatate/pray/take some personal time, you'll have constant chaos...
You don't do what you need to to get or keep a relationship, you'll lose it...
You don't learn/try something new, you'll have a limited knowledge base...

You get what I am saying?

If you have not been working on you, what the heck you waiting for?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always thinking about what can I do to better myself.

One of my favorite quotes: "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." — Henry Ford: Founder, Ford Motor Company

Ladynay said...

Exactly! Cuz there is always something we can do to strengthen ourselves.

I think I've read that quote on your blog. It's true!

deepnthought said...

I love this post. I am always working on me. Soooo, needed this.

BronzeBuckaroo said...

Please, I hope you don't mind me commenting. This post really caught my attention. It is fantastic and is one I want to remember.

BuddahDesmond said...

Great post. I guess that's why I always like to refer to myself as a work in progress. I'm working on a few things right now. LOL! There's always an opportunity for you to do and be better. There's always room for improvement. We've got to keep striving for the best.