Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Had to note yesterday sucked

For the record, yesterday was a lot of little things that didn't go my way. Wasn't too thrilled about that. It ended with nice words and laughter which I needed cuz I didn't have any of it that they before then.

Same ole stuff different day today. Well I ripped my jeans, but since it's high up and my shirt is long I am just gonna keep 'em on versus going home to change. But best believe I'll be on the trail this weekend. I know I always say that but damn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate days like that, but atdleast it ended on a good note.

Girl, I done ripped my jeans a time or two and that mess SUCKS big time. But hey, it's an excuse to buy new clothes. Lol

Ladynay said...

Yeah, we all have our good and bad days :-(

Buying clothes? For myself? What is that? ROFL