Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PERMA banquet 2008

Someone made the mistake of setting the date for the PERMA banquet on the same night as the Athletic Departments banquet....GENIUS! Since our departments are so closely related, half the people pretty much showed face, grabbed a lil sumtin to eat and went to the other banquet across campus! I mean truth be told the other banquet is better. I mean who wouldn't wanna see a bunch of athletes in suits? LOL! Despite that, our banquet was okay. Here are 3 blurry pix. Pooka wasn't with me and I wasn't very fly so I didn't take photos of myself....

This is the infamous Dr.P who made me type my fingers off last semester that is standing beside a living legend. His name is Leroy T. Walker. There is no time to list off his many accomplishments but the room I took this picture in and the rooms where the majority of my classes have been taken/still taking are in the building named after this man. He is a beast! Google him if you want to.
This is NCCU's Chancellor Charlie Nelms. He was our "guest"speaker. He did alright. LOL!

Here is Shortie Bee Bop, my Athletic Training teacher who will be leaving after summer school. Yes, she is the one with the tongue ring! LOL

Well that's it and I am sleepy. Goodnight!


8 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Hilarious...just hit it and quit it, huh?

Anonymous said...

Athletes in suits? Eww! Um if you ever do any work with any female members of the track team can I please shadow you? Please? I'll be your best friend. :o) If you let me wrap one of their thighs, give me five minutes, and something to clean myself up with afterwards I'll get you something nice. What?!

I was expecting Dr. P to have horns and a tail. She's not bad looking for an older chick.

No picture of Ms. Bee Bop flicking the tongue ring in a come hither Freaky gesture? :o( That sucks!

Boo @ no pictures!

Ladynay said...

Yep, just like that D! LOL!

Freaky, nnnnnnnnnnnasty!

She puts the horns and tail away for the night since the chancellor was going to be there! *wink* She wears full gear in the classroom! LOL

She took a picture just like that for you...but it mysteriously deleted itself from my camera! HAHAHAHAHAHA

nikki said...

hit it and quit it? are we talking about blogging or something else?

Ladynay said...

Blogging silly rabbit! LOL Now to see where you been these past few months...

JayBee said...

i think i would have been distracted by my teacher having a tongue ring.

Ladynay said...

I wonder if that's why one of the 2 dudes in my class is not making good grades...hmmmm

deepnthought said...

The chancellor looks nice for an older gentleman.