Tuesday, October 13, 2009

See what had happened was...


I lost a battle with the purple bitch on the left! I went to Wally world to get my child some undergarments and other household needs including the room spray. As I was checking out, I bent over the cart to retrieve more items to place on the counter. I moved something causing the spray to fall over and land, sprayer side up, on something that hit the trigger. All I heard was SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and my felt my eyes starting to burn. I managed to move the spray, finish the transaction, flush my eyes out in the Wally world bathroom and make it home. My right eye was red and irritated when I left. By time I took another look in my home bathroom it was inflamed. The haziness is mostly gone and the irritation is almost non existent as well.

I wish I could have shared a juicer story, but that's what really happened.


8 comments:

AR Gal said...

Not in your eye! LOL I'm glad your vision is returning to normal.

Freaky Deaky said...

So what you're trying to say is Lysol busted all up in your eye? :oD Well since you're okay. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

I think you should come up with a more salacious story... maybe something about stopping crime, or rescuing a baby from a fire, or pepper spray at a civil rights protest... oh, wait that last one probably would only work if you were in the 60s.

Ladynay said...

Me 2 Argal, me too!

FD, *shm* you have issues dude! LOL! Don't laugh! I could have had to call the number on the can or poison control! :-(

Rashan, yeah I could have made up a better, action packed story that would have made me seem all brave and what not. Just didn't work out that way.

Unbreakable said...

This could be very much worst, lets just he happy you have sight to blog again.

Ladynay said...

Heyyyyyyyyy Unbreakedededable! *waving* Agreed, it could have been worse and I too am glad a short time was able to get me almost back right again! :-)

Jameil said...

WHOA! SCARY!! lol @ rashan rescuing babies from fires. mess.

Ladynay said...

Jameil, it mostly pissed me off but some fear was there too! Don't laugh at your boy, he has issues like the others! LOL