Okay, so I took my final for my "Today's Health Care Course", two words....IT SUCKED!!! The test was worded so poorly nobody knew what the heck they were asking us! My classmates and I walked out of the room like "WTF was that!!!!" Anywho, being that it only took an hour or so to complete the test and my next class doesn't start till 1 I made my way to the computer lab to kill time. Monique, Insatiable One, or whatever she is calling herself these days tagged me on her blog so now I need to share 7 things about me. Here we go!
1. I am afraid of standing heights. I can do rides that go up high, but I can't and won't do stuff like go up the Sears (or whatever they renamed it) tower, statue of liberty, or nothing where I just stand there and look at how high I am! Shoot, when I am at the mall and there are multiple floors, and you can see the floors below I will walk as close to the stores as possible. I can't stand watching people hang over balconies, that just freaks me out! When I went to Jamaica, the view from my room was fantastic, but I took all my pictures with my back against the glass door. Stepping to much beyond the threshold would have caused some serious anxiety!
2. I have reality issues. Meaning that sometimes I don't really think what is going on is really happening. Like it's all a big dream. This tee shirt website had this shirt that said "Am I Solipsistic or is it just me". I wanted to buy that shirt, but didn't.
3. I really shouldn't care about what people think of me, but I do. I am working on that.
4. Sometimes I consider outpatient liposuction. I hate being a patient and I truly hate surgeries of any kind, but I still entertain the thought from time to time.
5. My favorite color is emerald green. I love emerald green everything! I should live in the non existent Emerald City.
6. After I am set into my career I am going to take cooking classes and lower level mechanic courses. I would love to be someone like Darius or Jameil and just love food so much they can make fantastic creations out of nothing. I can make basic southern stuff but I want to expand. I want to learn the car stuff because it would save me having to pay somebody labor cost for automotive issues. Plus I think it's cool for females to have stereotypical "manly" knowledge and skills.
7. A long term goal of mine is to have vacationed in every continent at least once and to have stepped foot in every US state at least once. It's going to take me some time, but I know I can achieve this goal.
Not tagging anyone, but if you want to blog about yourself, so be it! :-D