Friday, April 30, 2010

Sometimes men just don't feel like it

By "it" I mean having sex! Interesting isn't it? I thought so.

I was having a chat with Snookums last night and we uncovered that when women are not in the mood, we say no, decline any more advances, and dude just goes to bed without or takes care of if on his own.

But when men are not in the mood and they tell us no. We automatically assume something is wrong. They can never say that they just don't feel like it or they are not in the mood. We always have to ask a million questions "Is it me?""You cheating on me?""You don't find me attractive anymore?" so forth and so on. Most females just can't fathom that a guy could just not be in the mood. Crazy right?

So then when our all our advances are rejected and we ask our questions. We are pissed cuz we aren't getting it on request! LOL!

It's like us females are not used to hearing no or not right now when we make sexual advances. So interesting to me. I never really thought about it till last night.

6 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

If it wasn't for all the questions and angst it's almost funny telling a woman not tonight. I think everyone should have a bitter sip of rejection every now and then as it will hopefully make everyone more empathetic.

Ladynay said...

I guess. *sigh*

Women should not have to wait for sex...men should! It's only fair! (j/k)

AR Gal said...

We try not to but hell sometimes we are both just too tired. Bump sex, let's sleep! LMAO!!

spchrist said...

I think a man should say no every once in a while to keep his woman honest.

The Goddess said...

One night Hubby was SOOOO exhausted. I think he worked like a 13 or 14 hour day and I was looking forward to "it" all day. He was going to bed and said "baby don't mess with me tonight ok?" and I about fell over and died laughing. It was the funniest thing ever to me because I'm not used to him turning it down. Of course I understood, but of course I give him crap about it all the time. Lol

I guess you're right. It's just in mens nature to be horny 24/7 and it's so hard for us to fathom that they could ever turn down sex.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

What I would like to know is who decided that men should have to deal with rejection on the regular? Who decided that crap? And the sickest part of all is that the ones who are comfortable dealing out rejection are the ones most outraged when a man lets someone else find him attractive!!!! I mean... Wait... Where did this soap box come from? And how did it get under my feet?