Friday, January 02, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!!

I brought in the new year chilling in my room with the new D'Angelo album playing. So far I think the album is just okay. I can take it or leave it really. I just wish he didn't sound like he was mumbling soo much, LOL!

Christmas was good. Pooka stayed in NC with her father because she wanted to attend some functions with her friends. At first that made me sad. It would be my first Christmas without her, but I soon got over it. My mother and I went to MD. We stayed at the resort we usually stay in and had a good time...till I got the flu...for the first time ever in my life. As much as I hated that experience, I still will refuse flu shots in the future. After my illness hit, I was pretty bitter, angry, and everything made me mad. I got over it though.

Went back to work this past Monday and this week has gone by like a blur. Still trying to get my sleep patterns back to my typical normal.

Went back to TaeKwonDo tonight. I can really tell that I've been away for 2 weeks! Ouch! LOL!

The only resolution I made for 2015 is to continue on my personal health journey and to have more physical face time with my friends. Right now I have a trip to Texas, Florida, and Europe down the pike. I hope to travel to a few more states this year and physically see some friends that I have not seen in awhile! It should be exciting!

As far as the weight loss goes...I don't do my official weigh in until Sunday, but I managed to stay on track despite all the delicious food and "cheat days" that I allowed myself to enjoy :) Some of my old work clothes that I couldn't fasten, now fasten...they are TIGHT...but they fasten. When they fit to the point where I can breathe and move while in them, I will wear them to work again, LOL!

Other than that, things are the same. I thought about doing vlogs instead of blogs for 2015, but to be honest. I am too lazy for all of that there. I can blog butt naked with my room a complete mess.  I can't vlog that way, LOL!

Anywho, happy holidays!!!!!

No comments: