Thursday, February 05, 2015

3:55 am

I got up to pee.

Now I am awake.

So far so good on posting daily blogs. Even though I am not saying much, LOL!

Tried some red velvet oreos today. They are yummy!

If things go well, or nothing unexpected happens. I will be buying some furniture soon. I am actually pretty excited. I fell in love with a sectional couch that I saw earlier this week. It is pretty pricey, but the place I saw it has in store financing which is great! I also will be buying a bed and mattress set. I thought I settled on a mattress, but when I had a chance to lie on what I thought I wanted, I wasn't impressed. Especially for the price of that darn thing! SMH My mattress research continues.

Fact: I have been sleeping on the floor since we moved in this house. I don't know if I blogged this, but we went from a 2 bedroom to a 3 bedroom. When we moved, Pooka kept her bed and I gave my bed to my mother. I had 2 mattress sets. One was pretty cheap and thin and the other was nice and plush. I threw away the thin top mattress that I slept on so it was like my mom was getting a new bed. It still has the plastic around it.

There was a time when I had an air mattress. It worked pretty well, but eventually a hole ended that party and I just wasn't interested in buying another one. I don't have too many issues sleeping on the floor. I actually preferred it when I was younger. But it's time to step my game up and get a decent bed. My cheap side is still complaining, however, my brain says that if I am going to make a purchase soo large I have to pay it in installments, I might as well get something nice :) Why pay all that money for a piece of crap?

Off subject, yesterday I wore an old favorite shirt of mine to work. I guess it really showed off my weight loss because a few more people said something about how I am looking great lately. I loved every minute of it. Can't wait to see how people respond when I lose even more! I can't wait to feel even healthier. I can't wait to have muscle definition! I can't wait to fit intp even more clothes that I have not worn in years, like that shirt I wore yesterday! It's all coming before I know it and I am super excited! I just have to stay on course! I got this!

TTYL

No comments: