Tuesday, February 03, 2015

I wish I was a man

When my uterus and I fight. I wish I was a man.

Today was a long day at work. A long time resident of my main gig was a knitting fanatic that was in the process of making me a blanket when she passed yesterday. It's not finished and her needles are still in the loops. I am going to figure out how to finish the last row and close it off.

Death happens around me all the time given that I work with older adults. I hate when it's someone that was always nice and sweet to me :( But anyways....

I think that I am going to be able to keep up with blogging regularly. You know why? Cuz I am slowly backing away from face.book. I got a new cell phone and case. When my phones switched over, most of my apps switched too...but not fb. At that moment I decided that I wasn't going to. I was already trying to pull back from the site because I STAYED on it! Stop lights, when a conversation hit a quiet moment, I breathed, I blinked, all reasons to pick my phone up and scroll to the last post I remember reading and update myself on my timeline. SMH. Now that I can't access the site by phone, I am rarely on there and if I am, it's usually 5 to 10 mins tops! I am proud of my self for disconnecting a bit.

But as I went off my original train of thought...I think I will keep my blog up this time because I no longer share/post every.stupid.thought. that I have. So refreshing!

TTYL

No comments: