Saturday, February 07, 2015

I got kicked in the face today

Really! I did!

Went to TKD this morning and while sparring with a teenage male he got me in the face. It's all good. I dropped him in return :)

I brought a mouthgaurd, LOL! NO more broken teeth needed in this mouth, thanks!

At some time during TKD class I hyperextended my right knee and my knee has been feeling unstable since. I know exactly what it is. I have been rehabbing myself all day. Unfortunately, one of the things I need to do is stay off of it. But I can't do that. I am making it a point to sit more often and alter my weight bearing when I walk or do stairs. When I get home from work tomorrow I am doing a full throughout therapy session with myself and obey my own recommendations. LOL!

I am inching towards another milestone in my weight loss adventure. For about a week I have been looking at pictures of myself over the years and trying to remember how much I weighed at that time. Just so I could have a good guess into what I looked like at xyz pounds. I take a lot of selfies and save the ones that I want in my transformation video that I soo excited to be able to post one day!

Well let me go to bed,

TTYL

No comments: