Thursday, March 05, 2015

Crazy weather among other things

Yesterday was in the 70s. Today there was ice on my car when I got off. WTH? The weather has been crazy here and I need it to stabilize quickly!

I got off of work at 7:45pm...P. f'n M! It has been getting increasingly busy ever since I went back to work from my vacay! *sigh* When I want to complain, I just remind myself that it is job security and I am only one person.

Today was also my first full day back on track with my healthy lifestyle and high blood pressure prevention. I don't know if it is mental or not, but my body can already tell the difference with better food and water in my system. Amazing! Those 4 pounds I gained on vacation will disappear in no time! :)

It is 9:10 and Pooka, her father, her father's wife, and her "boyfriend" are at the movies. I have not met the young man, just heard about him and seen pictures, so her father is the first parent this little boy has met. I hope he is still alive! LOL! I am not happy about Pooka having a boyfriend, but I want to continue the relationship Pooka and I have now where she feels comfortable talking to me about what's going on in her life.

Now I just wait for Pooka to get home and for her dad to call me with the scoop.

TTYL

No comments: