Thursday, April 02, 2015

The Garden is back!

All my farming type buddies at work told me that the best time to plant veggies is on Good Friday. Last year I started my container garden in like June or July. I got good growth, but no fruit because the cold came and killed everything :( I got it right this year though, LOL! Yes, technically Good Friday is tomorrow, but it was soo pretty outside when I got home, I had to get in the dirt a day early :)



Same 10 buckets from last year. I revitalized my soil and started again! So excited! I don't have any popsicle sticks to label my buckets, so I am going to blog what I have from right to left for personal reference:

Tomatoes x3
Canteloupe
Cucumber
Peppers
Spinach
Kale
Lettuce
Corn

If I am able to grow and eat 1 item, I will call that success!

*fingers crossed*

No comments: